[cvsnt] Downloading CVSNT and WinCVS

sandeep3.s at tcs.com sandeep3.s at tcs.com
Tue Apr 18 16:01:19 BST 2006

Hi,

I want to down load CVSNT Server for my Win NT machines  and WinCVS for
multiple Win XP Machines.
Please tell me from where can I download these.

Regards,

Sandeep Saxena

ForwardSourceID:NT0001781A

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited.   If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you