[cvsnt] Re: CVSNT on XP home

Mark lists at mark-arnold.net
Fri Apr 21 08:06:38 BST 2006

   Brian and Bo,
   thanks for your responses. I looked through the archive and also tried
   google but could not find anybody with the same problem.
   There are people that do use CVSNT with XP Home, so it not entirely
   impossible, but the only thing I found were permission related
   problems.
   I don't really want to do anything special with it, I just want to use
   CVS to manage the sources in my Eclipse workspace running on the same
   machine - no remote connects.
   Any help would be appreciated...
   Thanks,
   MARK

Look through the archives as it contains the answer about XP Home.

"Mark" [1]<lists at mark-arnold.net> wrote in message
[2]news:mailman.107.1145516176.312.cvsnt at cvsnt.org...

Hello all,

I am trying to get CVSNT version 2.5.03.2260 to work on my XP home laptop.
I can not even connect by using "telnet localhost 2401"

The connection gets established, but as soon as I hit a key, it gets
disconnected again...

Any idea on how to fix this?

Thanks,

MARK