[cvsnt] Unknown to the system? ME???

Andreas Tscharner andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
Thu Apr 27 12:18:10 BST 2006

> I just downloaded and installed cvsnt client/server for win2k
> 2.5 and it behaves the same.
>

> > Can you try this directly on a command line (MSDOS Prompt)?
> > The -F option is just the comment, so you can try:
> >
> > cvs commit -m 'log_message'
> >

> It fails in the same way
>
> > When you are already on the command line, please execute:
> >
> > cvs version
> >
> On the client
> Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2260
> (client/server)
>
> On the server
> Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVS) 1.11.21 (client/server)
>
> On the server:
> Cvsnt version: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03
> (Scorpio) Build 2260 (client/server)
>
> Should I remove completely the old cvs on the server?

Yes. The cvs version output indicates that the old server is used...

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                          andreas.tscharner at metromec.ch
And the beast shall come forth surrounded by a roiling cloud of
vengeance. The house of the unbelievers shall be razed and they shall be
scorched to the earth. Their tags shall blink until the end of days.
                                            -- The Book of Mozilla 12:10