[cvsnt] CVSNT server has suddenly begun to stop halfway through a checkout!

James Neave JNeave at spursolutions.com
Wed Aug 2 12:06:06 BST 2006

Hi,

Disaster, CVSNT is now hanging randomly during any checkout.

It started happening after I added 5 new modules and grouped them in
CVSROOT\modules using &s

Now, whenever I perform a checkout, the checkout just stops halfway
through.

It does not complete, or return any error. It just stops.

The server is cvsnt-2.5.03.2151

The client is 2.5.01

This is a nightmare!

Does anybody have any idea what could be wrong?

So far I have removed the line I added to the modules file, that didn't
help.

The next thing I was thinking of trying was upgrading the server to the
latest version (cvsnt-2.5.03.2382)

Thanks,

James.

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The contents of an attachment to this email may contain software viruses that could damage your own computer systems.  Whilst The Spur Group of Companies has taken every precaution to minimise the risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage that you sustain as a result of software viruses.