[cvsnt] CVS using repository prefix

patrick goovaerts goovaertspatrick at belgacom.net
Fri Aug 4 17:24:09 BST 2006

I changed the settings as suggested but still get same error.

The repository detail is as follows:
Error validating location: "CVSNT repository
':pserver:DOMAIN\userid at SERVER:/CVS/V6/PCML' is configured to use a
repository prefix. ....

isn't here a Driveletter missing ????

I think it should be:
':pserver:DOMAIN\userid at SERVER:D:/CVS/V6/PCML'

"David Somers" <dsomers at omz13.com> schreef in bericht
news:eavgeo$v5l$1 at paris.nodomain.org...