[cvsnt] History Logging not Enabled

muhammad kamran mkamran233 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 5 06:11:23 BST 2006

Hi,

I have configured MSSQL Database for the Repositry. The Connection is Successful as well as tables are created.

I also create a CVSROOT/history file. But still i can't execute the "History" command.
The error is

"history logging is not enabled on this repository"

How can i correct it.

Please help me

Regards,
kamran