[cvsnt] CVS server in windows 98/ME

prashanth chandra shanth_chandra at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 11 05:26:21 BST 2006

  Hi,

 When i am trying to  install CVS server cvsnt-2.5.03.2382.msi in windows 98/Me i am getting  an error saying "CVSNT service failed to start. You must have  sufficient system privileges".

 When i am trying to do the same  in Win XP/2000 then it is working fine. Would just like to know if  cvsnt-2.5.03.2382.msi supports for Win 98/ME. I have installed the  cvsnt server particularly for Win 98/ME from www.cvsnt.org . Could anyone please let me know how to install CVS server on Win 98/ME.

regards
Prashanth