[cvsnt] Project structure in repository as it relates to branching

Nick Duane nickdu at msn.com
Mon Aug 14 22:11:09 BST 2006

Their build is based on Visual Studio solution/project files (which I am not
fond of to begin with) and these solution files to have the dependencies
set.  The problem is that some of these solutions weren't even built even
though underlying static libraries they depended on had changed.  The reason
is because they don't build all applications, only the ones they think have
changed and that they plan on releasing.

There are a lot of things I'm working on fixing, source code control and the
build are two of the first.

Nick

news:9r6jzdtjanhf.dlg at connectionbrazil.com...