[cvsnt] MSI installer error for custom install

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Tue Aug 15 14:13:16 BST 2006

Now someone (Tony?) has fixed the Wiki Download links so there is a
server type MSI as well.
Will check when I get home.

I really would like to build the project with the latest sources and
then possibly also get the modules2.cpp file from trunk (rev 1.8) to see
if the root definitions will start working.
But if I have to install (yet) another Visual Studio version I doubt if
it is worth the trouble...

Best regards,

Bo Berglund