[cvsnt] Timestamp question/issue

Trevor Leybourne trevor.leybourne at aderant.com
Thu Aug 17 00:23:14 BST 2006

Hi all,

I'm using CVSNT 2.5.03.2382 and have a question regarding timestamps:

I create a new file called myfile.txt with some text in it (it is not
important) and add it to the repository. I then modify this file and add
$Id$ to the top of the file and commit the change to the repository.

If I view the history of the file, the timestamp on the file is correct and
shows the correct date/time of the modification.

However, the contents of the $Id$ string is out by 12 hours (ie: It shows
the GMT+0 time and not my local time which is GMT+12). Is this normal, or is
there a setting I can change to make the $Id$ correctly calculated.

Cheers
Trevor