[cvsnt] Sticky option (-ko) permanent or only on in working directory?

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Fri Aug 18 16:36:04 BST 2006

David Somers wrote:
> So basically compatibility (as far as CVSROOT is concerned) between cvshome
> and cvsnt doesn't exist... and compatibility for everything outside CVSROOT
> (the rcs files) is a one-way street from cvshome to cvsnt.

Well you'd have to change the CVSROOT anyway.  They're compatible in as
much as the upgrade is relatively simple for a human to do.. if you're
looking for something to do it automatically I don't think that's going
to be easy.

Trying to do it on a live mirror means you're constantly going to have
to re-upgrade everything and it's not really going to work.