[cvsnt] users can self-grant ACL privs

McSwain, Timothy timothy.mcswain at wachovia.com
Tue Aug 22 13:56:30 BST 2006

Hello.  I need some assistance with ACLs.  Even when I set a user's
permissions, they can still grant themselves any access via rchacl.  For
example, I grant a user read - and the user can only read.  But when I
login as that user and grant myself read,write,control,tag I can do all
those functions.  Am I missing something here?  Thanks for your help -
Tim McSwain Wachovia Capital Markets, LLC