[cvsnt] The tag detail of a project at project level using

Sabahat Adil sabadil at perfexa.com
Tue Aug 29 05:42:29 BST 2006

Hi all,

I taged a project at project level.I want to see the tag detail at
project level Graph command shows the the tagging detail of a file
only.How i can see the tag detail of a project at project level using
graph command.Is there is any way to view it other than graph
option?

Thanks & Regards
Sabahat Adil Imam