[cvsnt] sspi auth issues

bwhicks at aep.com bwhicks at aep.com
Tue Aug 29 14:45:57 BST 2006

Hi all,

We have cvsnt 2.5.02.2099 running on redhat ES3.7. Almost all of our
clients are running windows and we use the sspi protocol with winbind.

One of our groups uses Cruise Control for automatic building. The userid
used for this process is local to the linux box and uses sserver for
connecting. When a build kicks off, the load on the linux box goes up to
around 1.6 and other users' sspi authentication requests fail.

Does anybody have any ideas about the cause or a possible workaround? A
single user shouldn't be able to lock everyone else out like that...

Thanks!

Brian