[cvsnt] process unicode file incorrectly

Winston Feng tifish at 163.com
Wed Aug 30 10:52:01 BST 2006

CVSNT version: 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2382

bug 1:
A ucs-2 file a.txt:
1. cvs add -ku a.txt
2. cvs ci -m "" a.txt
3. touch the a.txt
4. cvs st a.txt, get:

bug 2:
if the a.txt get conflict, cvs will corrupt the file.
See the attachment.

I notice these bugs only occur if I use Client/Server mode, and the
client is on Windows. Client/Server both on Linux works fine. :local: on
Windows works fine too.

It is a big problem to us. We have lost several files.
Hope it counld be fixed soon.

Regards,

Winston Feng