[cvsnt] process unicode file incorrectly

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Aug 30 13:36:45 BST 2006

When I have a file that has not changed contents but has a changed
timestamp and is thus flagged as modified in WinCvs, what I usually
do is cvs status and cvs sees that there are in fact no content
changes and updates the Entries file to reflect the file's changed
timestamp. Then the modified state in WinCvs is removed.

I think that the OP is referring to this behaviour and that it
does not work for unicode files.

Best regards,

Bo Berglund