[cvsnt] sspi auth issues

bwhicks at aep.com bwhicks at aep.com
Wed Aug 30 15:16:06 BST 2006

cvsnt-bounces at cvsnt.org wrote on 08/30/2006 04:08:31 AM:

> I've run a stress test that ran over 200 simultaneous users - at that
> point Windows started to struggle.. the cvs processes were (slowly,
> given that they had a max of 0.5% CPU each) still going.
>
> Tony

What protocol were you using? In my case, sserver and pserver keep
chugging right along, but sspi has auth failures. I keep thinking maybe
it's a timing issue, since the linux server has to check with Active
Directory to ensure the credentials are correct and I know Kerberos is
time sensitive, but I can't put my finger on it....

Brian