[cvsnt] cvs release -y does not appear to work

Joe.VanQuakebeke at ingenix.com Joe.VanQuakebeke at ingenix.com
Wed Aug 30 14:52:46 BST 2006

All;
    I am trying to write some automated scripts and I found a problem
with cvs release.  Here is my command:
cvs release -d -f -y uht
and here is the output:
cvs release -d -f -y uht
Are you sure you want to release (and delete) directory 'uht': y
** `release' aborted by user choice.

I thought -y answered yes to any questions.  Does anybody else
experience this problem?  Am I using the wrong form of the release
command?

Cvsnt version = Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio)
Build 2382 (client/server)
OS version = Windows XP pro

Thank you
Joe

"Secure Server GDV" made the following
 annotations on 08/30/2006 11:12:37 AM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."