[cvsnt] Automating the addition of files to a module?

Damien Moore damien.moore at excite.com
Fri Dec 1 20:37:34 GMT 2006

Hi again,

I'm working on a project that produces text input and output files that I keep in my CVS repository in addition to the source. From time to time I produce a bunch of new inputs and outputs that create a new set of files (sometimes a large number).

Is there anyway to keep track of files/folders that have been added since the last commit, so I can put them in a cvs add list automatically without having to manually check?

I have been using a script that just attempted to add everything in the checked out module, but this seems pretty inefficient since most times the files were already in the repository and this just stretches out the time to make the next commit.

thanks
Damien