[cvsnt] Problem to migrate from CVSNT 2.0.41a to CVSNT 2.5.03 (build 2382)

Bruno GAUTIER bruno.gautier_NOSPAM at basystemes.fr
Wed Dec 6 11:28:42 GMT 2006

Hi evybody,
we have this architecture :
- CVS Server under Windows 2003 Server with CVSNT 2.0.41a
- CVS Client under Windows XP SP2 with SmartCVS 5.1.1 & WinCVS 2.0.2.4
- CVS Client under Linux with CVS 1.12.13 (or CVS 1.12.9) and Cervisia
2.4.5

We tried to update our CVSNT to the last version 2.5.03.2382.

It seems to be OK during the installation on the server. We don't
change any parameters.
Everything is OK with the windows client without changing anything but
the linux client can't log on the repository. They have the following
error message "No such repository".

We reinstall the previous version (2.0.41a) and everything is back to
normal.

Is there any parameters to change on the new version or does the
CVSRoot change ?

Thanks for you help

Bruno