[cvsnt] CVSNT for Solaris 9 ok for Solaris 8?

Cryer, Phil C. (STL) - cont PCCryer at express-scripts.com
Fri Dec 8 19:02:35 GMT 2006

Just wondering what the official word is on CVSNT for Solaris 9
(cvsnt-2.5.03.2382-sol9-sparc32.gz); I've read that it's find to use on
8, but at work they're asking for verification.  What should I tell
them?  (all testing has been on 8 and it's fine, so I know it'll work)

Thanks

******* Confidentiality Notice *******
This email, its electronic document attachments, and the contents of its website linkages may contain confidential health information.  This information is intended solely for use by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the prompt destruction of the material and any accompanying attachments.