[cvsnt] Force commit

Glen Starrett glen.starrett at march-hare.com
Wed Dec 13 17:14:49 GMT 2006

Gerhard Fiedler wrote:
> Try working with a server where the connection is not so good: slow and/or
> high latency. I'm sure you quickly realize that you very much would like to
> have a mirror closer to you. Putting the single server closer to your
> location wouldn't help, though, because then the people in the other
> location would be in that position. So... ?

The other side of the coin is that bandwidth is (relatively) cheap now.
  If you want to support remote dev teams, you will need the bandwidth
for more than CVS.  Additionally, even with replication a bad connection
can cause lots of headaches.  Better to solve the root of the problem.

--
Glen Starrett