[cvsnt] Run 32 bit CVSNT on 64 bit system?

Williams, Tim WilliamsTim at PRAIntl.com
Fri Dec 15 13:50:02 GMT 2006

Hello everyone,

 We are currently running CVSNT 2.0.62 ( I know, I know...time for an
upgrade, but if it aint broke....) and are considering an OS upgrade to
64 bit MS Windows Enterprise Server.   From my reading of the archives
it appears that 64 bit support was built in at release 2.5.03. But, can
I run our existing 2.0.62 CVSNT in 32 bit mode on 64 bit ?  We will
upgrade eventually but right now I have a lot on my hands. If we could
postpone that upgrade it would be a good thing.

We also use TCVS which I see has an unstable release for 64 bit. I will
post a similar question in the TCVS mail list.

I look forward to your advice.

Tim

SAS Systems Administrator
PRA International