[cvsnt] Reserved edits : Mac OS X

David Somers dsomers at omz13.com
Thu Dec 28 18:12:23 GMT 2006

Amarinderpal Singh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to take reserve edit on Mac using MacCvsX 3.3a2 client. I am
> passing following CVS command "cvs edit -c" through Admin->command line
> GUI option.

What version of cvsnt are you using? (Hint: cvs ver)

Are you running the latest stable or testing version of cvsnt?

> However the same command works fine through WinCVS client.

WinCVS is not the same as MacCvsX... and your cvsnt clients are probably
different versions, so it is not surprising that it works for one and not
the other.

--
David Somers - typographer/programmer/whatever
Random and sometimes useful stuff blogged at http://www.omz13.com