Fw: [cvsnt] Trouble connecting to repository after network changes

Mike Jacobs mike.jacobs at indietechnologies.com
Fri Feb 3 04:12:07 GMT 2006

>That's what I meant - does it include IDS ("traffic
>monitoring/blocking") or firewall features.  It does, so it could be the
>problem.  (Note that with some of these products it can be difficult to
>actually disable them.)

After disabling the features, the error remained.  After selecting 'Unload'
which presumably removes the program from memory, the error remained.
After uninstalling the firewall/anti-virus/traffic monstronsity CVSNT works
great.

You were not kidding ("some of these products it can be difficut to
actually disable them").

Thanks for all your help.

Mike