[cvsnt] WinCVS - ssh checkout at Sourceforge does not work

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Sun Feb 5 05:09:12 GMT 2006

Bavarian wrote:
> I tried it on command level with the command:
> cvs -d :ssh:username at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/mediaportal checkout

Are you trying to use public key authentication with this or regular
password?  It's working for me, I get a permission denied against that
project and can use that same syntax against another project.

Are you talking about a cmd prompt or WinCVS's command window?  You
should get something back on the cmd prompt.  Also, make sure you check
SF's system maintenance page -- sometimes CVS is down.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett