[cvsnt] CVS versus CVSNT

Peter Shen zpshen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:33:35 GMT 2006

1, cvsnt can also run on other OS besides Windows, it is based on CVS
and provide more useful features than cvs, so you can call it an cvs
software or an implemetation of CVS.
2, when you download the cvsnt, just install it like any other windows
software, and then you will get a user manual for further
configurations.

2006/2/7, H.M. Aamir Yaseen <aamir.yaseen at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I am new to this CVS world, i have a few queries regarding CVS.
> 1) Are CVS and CVSNT 2 different things? or CVSNT is a Windows baed setup
> for CVS?
> 2) From wher i can get some basic info regarding installation of CVS
> orCVSNT, a i am familier with Windows envirnoment, so i will prefer to
> use
> windows based CVS server (if posible).
>

> Aamir Yaseen
>
> Sr. Software Engineer