[cvsnt] Pserver authentication stopped working after upgrade...

Bo Berglund Bo.Berglund at system3r.se
Wed Feb 8 16:55:47 GMT 2006

To quote the error message:

cannot change permissions on temporary directory D:\CVSTEMP/cvs-serv2612

Why does this happen? Absolutely every account and group involved has Full Control on CVSTEMP and its contents, so why does CVSNT fail to change permissions? And what kind of permissions are being changed, really? It *is* already *full control* so why change it?

And why for the cvs ls command?

Best regards,

Bo Berglund