[cvsnt] Stress Tests results for CVSNT/CVS/Subversion

Rahul Bhargava coderobo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 00:38:08 GMT 2006

Stas Khirman wrote:
> Rahul,
>
> Do you have any webpage/paper published about your stress test? Can you
> share a stress test configuration and scripts?

Hello Stas -

I have shared the h/w configuration below. Let me know what specific scripts
do you want ? The client script is a trivial perl script that executes
CVS commands
with pause times.

Clients as i said were running on a bank of client machines (Pentium III
- IV) ranging
from slow (833 MHz to 2.8 GHz).  Nothing out of the ordinary.