[cvsnt] Re: Problem wit binary files after upgrading server from 2.5.01.1976 to 2.5.03.2151

Daniel Lapolla ldlapolla at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 11:35:41 GMT 2006

Hi all,

We tested the same RPM package in another server, with Red Hat EL v4 and
it worked as expected.

Unfortunately we cannot update our development server from Red Hat EL v3
to v4 because there are other services that we cannot stop for a server
upgrade.

I'd like to receive some directions on how to build CVSNT 2.5.03.2151.
We built it yesterday but the server gives this warning message when
commiting a file:

cvs commit -f -m "no message" -- Document01.doc (in directory E:\test)
Checking in Document01.doc;
/test_repository/test_module/Document01.doc,v  <--  Document01.doc
cvs commit: warning: unrecognized response `free(): invalid pointer
0x9f482f0!' from cvs server
done

The problem seems to be related to differences between the library
versions we have in our system and the ones expected by CVSNT 2.5.03.2151.

Tony, can you point (or give) us to some directions on what are the
library versions required to build CVSNT 2.5.03.2151?

Thanks in advance,

Daniel