[cvsnt] Stress Tests results for CVSNT/CVS/Subversion

Tony Hoyle tony.hoyle at march-hare.com
Thu Feb 9 12:33:32 GMT 2006

Oliver Giesen wrote:

> Well, from looking at the CVSNT homepage, I'd say the official
> recommendation is for 2151. AFAICT everything that came after that was
> labelled "testing". At least that's how I treat it. I'm still holding
> out for the 2.5.03 SP1 release (or 2.5.04 as was mentioned earlier).

We're trying to get it perfect before release :P

2.6.01 testing should be out soon (it works now, although it's a bit
buggy in places, as is to be expected I guess).

There's been talk of splitting opensource 'stable' from commercial
'stable' so that I can release on my own schedule again... we will have
two versions (2.5.x and 2.6.x) very soon so there's going to be a
reorganisation of the download page anyway.