[cvsnt] Help with "unrecognized auth response"

Eugenio Lysei Junior lyseie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 14:36:50 GMT 2006

Hi,
I've installed and am running CVSNT 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2151 on WinXP
Pro.
Created one Win user and added it to CVS using cvs passwd -a -D <MYDOMAIN>
-r <xpuser> <xpuser>
After created repository (C:/cvsrepo) and temp (c:/cvstemp) dir, assigned
full control on them to xpuser
SYSTEM and Admin have same control over dirs. Disabled pserver.

But when trying to Obtain repository using TortoiseCVS I get an
"unrecognized auth response".
Have already browsed many lists, but there's no solution different that what
I have done.

Have anyone some light on this, please?

Thanks in advance.
--