[cvsnt] Re: Server Rejected Access

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Feb 15 19:30:41 GMT 2006

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:35:48 -0600, "Dan Pupek" <dpupek at astpcola.com>
wrote:

>I just moved our CVSNT installation to new servers. I have all the

*How* did you move the installation?
You have to be a bit more specific in order for us to understand what
has happened. Missing info:
- CVSNT version on old server
- Operating system on old server
- Domain connections on old and new server
- How was the repository transferred?
- Permissions on the repository?

>permissions configured on the repositories and the CVS settings are exactly
>the same as the old server. When ever I try to do a chaeckout I get this "
>[login aborted]: authorization failed: server XXXXXX rejected access to /XXX
>for user XXXXXXXXX"
>
>I've used CVSNT for years and NTFS for much longer and I'm sure I have the
>permissions configured properly. Here are my specs:
>
>CVS CLient and Server: 2.5.03 Build 2151
>Server OS: Windows 2003

Known to be a bit tricky because of the added security measures MS has
put into this version...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)