[cvsnt] Re: Help with Audit

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Wed Feb 15 20:42:25 GMT 2006

On Wed, 15 Feb 2006 20:27:05 +0100, Bo Berglund
<bo.berglund at telia.com> wrote:

I saw that Tony has committed a modified sourcefile with a log message
thet hints on a fix for this problem.
So I updated my sources and rebuilt cvsnt and tested...

There is a slight difference:

Name should be "File with ÅÄÖ_name.txt" but instead

Commitlog.Filename:
"File with n?name.txt" using build 22238
"File with n?name.txt" using selfbuilt build 2244

Hmm, I am copy pasting from MS Query Analyzer and the name looks
different there but in the clipboard it somehow becomes the same.
In 2238 there is n?name.txt and in 2244 it is an n with an accent
above followed by a small rectangular box and then name.txt

Anyway it made no real difference in the log message either...

/Bo
(Bo Berglund, developer in Sweden)