[cvsnt] Re: Help with Audit

Brian Post bpost at 80-20.com
Wed Feb 15 21:28:34 GMT 2006

I don't have the source so I can't check but here is another  idea which
could be causing the problem.

Make sure that the plugin is passing around these strings in unicode as
opposed to normal C char strings.

UNICODE support
    _UNICODE should be defined for the plugin via "project
setting/C\C++/General/Preprocessor definitions" for VC6 & "Configuration
Properties/C\C++/Preprocessor/Preprocessor definitions" for VC2003 & above.
TCHAR is using instead of standard char.

MBCS support
 _MBCS should be defined & MFC CString class will use TCHAR instead of char.

If either of the above is true then look for functions which are converting
back to char strings.

Hope this helps, Brian