[cvsnt] "Input translation failure"

Andreas Tscharner starfire at dplanet.ch
Fri Feb 17 17:54:05 GMT 2006

Hello Tony,

I try to checkout a fresh copy from cvsnt:

andy at akasha:~/Programming/Projects$ cvs -d ::cvs.cvsnt.org checkout cvsnt

cvsnt server: Updating cvsnt
U cvsnt/.cvsignore
U cvsnt/.project
..
[more files in the root directory]
..
U cvsnt/protocol_map.ini
U cvsnt/relnotes.rtf
cvs [checkout aborted]: Input translation failure

andy at akasha:~/Programming/Projects/cvsnt$ cvs version
Client: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2151
(client/server)
Server: Concurrent Versions System (CVSNT) 2.5.03 (Scorpio) Build 2244
(client/server)

It also happens when I try to update in the new cvsnt directory...

Best regards
	Andreas
Andreas Tscharner                                   starfire at dplanet.ch