[cvsnt] Connection reset (fixed)

Matthew cvsnt_001 at webfuture.com
Sun Feb 26 00:01:01 GMT 2006

Hello,

I'll send this out to the group so that it will hopefully get included
in searchable archives should anyone else have this problem.

Thanks to Glen Starrett's suggestion of using cvsdiag, it seems that
Internet Download Manager (www.internetdownloadmanager.com) does
something to affect TCP/IP communications (it showed up in the output
from cvsdiag). Uninstalling this program fixed the problem I was having
where I could not telnet to 127.0.0.1 (port 2401).

Matthew