[cvsnt] readonly attribut in update

Martin Hassman martin.hassman at vscht.cz
Mon Feb 27 12:27:26 GMT 2006

Arthur Barrett napsal(a):
> Martin,
>
> Files are automatically set to read-only if watches are on or if the
> file type/keyword expansion is set to cooperative (-kc) or exclusvive
> (-kx).

Arthur,

I cannot see any watchers on the files, do not know about -kc nor -kx
used in our repository (very probably not).

> As for the permissions - you aren't using cygwin are you?

Yes, I have installed cygwin, even in my PATH, but after the "c:\Program
Files\cvsnt" directory and I have never used cygwin cvs on this project.
Do you think it still could be involved somehow?

Thank you

Martin Hassman
ICT Prague
http://www.met.cz/