[cvsnt] help with error: "Couldn't open default trigger library"

Bret Truchan clone45 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:05:08 GMT 2006

Hello!

I'm very new to cvsnt, and after doing the installation and trying to do a
checkout remotely using TortoiseCVS, I'm getting a error that looks like
it's coming from the cvs server:

In C:\Documents and Settings\Bret\My Documents\tmp: "C:\Program
Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "checkout" "-P" "myproject"
CVSROOT=:sspi:cvsuser at Storage:/cvsroot

cvs server: Couldn't open default trigger library: No such file or directory

I've scoured Google for answers but I've come up empty.  Any advice would be
much appreciated.

Thanks!
- Bret