[cvsnt] VIEWCVS and CVSNT 2.5.03 - revision graph on merge doesn't show image

Ian Huynh Ian.Huynh at hubspan.com
Wed Jan 4 16:34:40 GMT 2006

Environment:

   CVSNT 2.5.03 (Scorpio)

   ViewCvs 1.0_2005-05-18 installer made with InnoSetup 4.2.7 from http://web.telia.com/~u86216121/ViewCvsSetup.html#Download

The installer by Bo B. rocks. It made ViewCVS installation a breeze.  Thanks!
I can't seem to get ViewCVS to display a revision graph if there's a branch and a merge on a particular file.  If there are no merges, then the graph displays fine. Otherwise, the image doesn't show up.

Anyone else run into the same issue?