[cvsnt] Viewcvs

Dan Pupek dpupek at astpcola.com
Thu Jan 5 01:25:08 GMT 2006

After installing the latest version of CVSNT I now recieve the following
error in Viewcvs when I try to view a module:

An Exception Has Occurred
Python Traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Z:\ViewCvs\lib\viewcvs.py", line 3398, in main
    request.run_viewcvs()
  File "Z:\ViewCvs\lib\viewcvs.py", line 370, in run_viewcvs
    self.view_func(self)
  File "Z:\ViewCvs\lib\viewcvs.py", line 1477, in view_directory
    request.repos.dirlogs(request.path_parts, file_data, options)
  File "Z:\ViewCvs\lib\vclib\bincvs\__init__.py", line 182, in dirlogs
    alltags = _get_logs(self, dirpath, entries, tag, subdirs)
  File "Z:\ViewCvs\lib\vclib\bincvs\__init__.py", line 814, in _get_logs
    rlog = repos.rcs_popen('rlog', args, 'rt')
  File "Z:\ViewCvs\lib\vclib\bincvs\__init__.py", line 240, in rcs_popen
    return popen.popen(cmd, args, mode, capture_err)
  File "Z:\ViewCvs\lib\popen.py", line 73, in popen
    phandle, pid, thandle, tid = win32popen.CreateProcess(command, hStdIn,
hStdOut, hStdErr)
  File "Z:\ViewCvs\lib\win32popen.py", line 61, in CreateProcess
    si                               # startupinfo
error: (2, 'CreateProcess', 'The system cannot find the file specified.')

Any Ideas?

Dan Pupek
Lead Software Engineer Advanced Systems Technology, Inc
8130 Pitman Ave.
Pensacola, Florida 32534
dan-pupek at dcmsnet.info tel:
fax:
mobile: 850-475-4038
850-473-8387
850-529-0055

Add me to your address book...Want a signature like this?