[cvsnt] Re: Removing delete access for a repository

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at telia.com
Thu Jan 5 06:17:02 GMT 2006

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 10:37:19 +0530, Kommaraju Srinivas
<kommaraju.srinivas at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi All,
>Thanks for your responses. I wnt to know whether i could block a 'cvs
>remove' for a user and still allow that user to add/modify files in cvs.
>If such an option is there how to acheive the same in wincvs.
>
>Regards,
>K.L.P.Srinivas

Did you read any of the resposes to your question?
It has all been explained already. There is no use to block this
particular command if the user can commit changes because he can
equally well just delete the complete contents of the file and then do
a normal commit and you wind up with the exact same situation (an
unusable file).