[cvsnt] Re: Removing delete access for a repository

Glen Starrett glen at starretthome.net
Thu Jan 5 15:12:45 GMT 2006

Kommaraju Srinivas wrote:
> Hi,
>  My intention is  to know how to block cvs remove command.

You can use either the precommit script (as suggested) or the chacl
command to control that, it just depends on how you want to implement it.

I took a quick look at some of the CVS Suite tools that March-Hare
produces and it looks like there's a visual permissions interface in
there (sort of like the Win permissions dialog, but running the lsacl
and chacl commands for you).  You might want to take a look at that.

Regards,

--
Glen Starrett