[Cvsnt] Most recent documentation

Jocelyne Goubourn jocelynegouborn at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 7 04:20:15 GMT 2006

I have been researching the Biscette history since 1990 leading me to over 380 members in the UK, France, Canada, Cuba, the Caribbean, Houston, Arizona, New York, Connecticut and Dallas.  A family reunion was held in the Caribbean and we are now planning to meet again soon. If you are interested in the research, please repond.

  Best Regards,

  Jocelyne Biscette-Goubourn