[cvsnt] email plugin on windows...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Tue Jan 10 14:44:48 GMT 2006

Hello,
  I'm trying to get the email plugin working on Windows 2K3 server SP1 with
version 2.5.03 b2151.

  I have this working on Linux and have followed similar steps, adding a
file called 'email_template' to the CVSROOT directory and commiting it
(after copying the contents from the help page).  Then editing the
CVSROOT/commit_email file to include the following line:

DEFAULT email_template

  However, when I commit a file I get the following response (editing the
tag_mail file in the CVSROOT):

No input file specified.
commit_email: Template file 'email_template' does not exist.
cvs server: Rebuilding administrative file database

  Any special tricks to get it to recognize the template on windows?

Thanks,

John Cole