[cvsnt] Re: Feature idea: "brute-force update"

Oliver Giesen ogware at gmx.net
Thu Jan 12 11:42:22 GMT 2006

Victor A. Wagner Jr. wrote:

> not to put TOO fine a point on it, but YOU are the one who brought up
> "static" which is NOT yet released.

It has been released in the regular CVSNT some time ago already. It's
just not yet in the latest CVSNT Suite distribution which is still at
version 2.5.02 .

> How the hell is anyone on THIS
> list supposed to know what YOU're planning on doing with the product.

There has been discussion about the static feature here after Tony
mentioned it in the release notes of one of the 2.5.03 release
candidates.

> I disagree completely with your calling this a "support request".

I also have no idea how Arthur drew this conclusion. Maybe he
recognized the name or email address of the OP from MH's customer list.
To outsiders addressing him in that way did seem strange and out of
context indeed.

Cheers,

--
Oliver