[cvsnt] What causes this login error?

Martin Rothberg merothberg at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 14:33:38 GMT 2006

   Client is cvsnt version 2.5.03 running on windows XP SP2

   Server is cvs pserver running on Fedora Core 4 (I downloaded and
   installed cvsd)

   C:\Program Files\cvsnt>cvs login
   Logging in to :pserver:cvs at 23p4621.kollsman.com:2401:/cvsroot
   cvs [login aborted]: setgid failed: Operation not permitted

   I can log iinto pserver using cygwin on one machine or from another
   linux system to my server. I cannot find anything in the documentation
   to cover this type of error for cvsnt.