[cvsnt] cvsnt watch stuck...

Lehman, Curtis CLehman at carrieraccess.com
Fri Jan 13 17:06:06 GMT 2006

I googled this issue and couldn't find an answer. I am having problems both
turning off a watch and removing a watcher on a project. I first tried
issuing both a cvs watch remove and a cvs watch off command on the entire
project and that didn't seem to work. So I tried a remove watch command
followed by a list watchers command on a signal file and the list still
shows there is a watcher.

Questions:
Any suggestions on how to remove the watcher?

I think is turned on, i.e. "cvs watch on". Any Suggestions on how to see if
watches is on or off and if on how to get the watch turned off?:

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is the output from the commands I did on one of the files:

cvs -z3 -w -q watchers -- memmap.h (in directory
C:\projects\flexsys\tools\Wintegra_bsp_tools\)
memmap.h	clehman	edit	unedit	commit

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

cvs -z3 -w -q watch remove -- memmap.h (in directory
C:\projects\flexsys\tools\Wintegra_bsp_tools\)

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

cvs -z3 -w -q watchers -- memmap.h (in directory
C:\projects\flexsys\tools\Wintegra_bsp_tools\)
memmap.h	clehman	edit	unedit	commit

***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****

Thanks,
Curtis Lehman

Information contained in this email, attachments, and subsequent email is
considered confidential and proprietary to Carrier Access Corporation.