[cvsnt] WSAD + CVS

McCarter, Stacy Stacy.McCarter at dor.mo.gov
Wed Jan 18 13:26:47 GMT 2006

After I have successfully re-stored all of the data and access, I can
checkout using Wincvs. However all of my WSAD Users are unable to checkout.
When they do they get the following error:

: cvs [server aborted]: cannot find .: No such file or directory

Any Idea's of what the problem is or how to get this fixed?

Thanks!!

Stacy McCarter

Missouri Dept of Revenue

573-751-1616

stacy.mccarter at dor.mo.gov <mailto:stacy.mccarter at dor.mo.gov>

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:

This electronic transmission may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, and prohibited from disclosure and unauthorized use pursuant to
applicable law. If you are the intended recipient of this transmission, be
advised that its use is restricted by law and for the purpose stated herein.
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, take notice that
any viewing, use, dissemination, or copying of the information transmitted
herewith is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in
error, please return it to the sender and delete all copies from your
system.