[cvsnt] Losing execution permission after import or checkin

Aric Wang Aric_Wang at Jabil.com
Thu Jan 19 10:30:26 GMT 2006

Hi

Has anybody experienced losing execution permission after import a new
vender release to an existing repository?

We're using CVSNT 2.5.01 Build 1927 for both client and server. The
server is running on Redhat Linux, and we have different clients: same
CVSNT version under Windows and Redhat Linux.

We has an old repository immigrated from old CVS server. After moving to
CVSNT, we have imported several new vendor releases into the repository.
Sometimes, the execution permission of some files in the repository was
lost due to some unknown reason. This happened several times when
checkin some files.

Does anybody have any clue?

Regards,
-Aric